Part Number: 2884119
Old Part Numbers: 2774162
Minn Kota Freshwater Uterra BT iPilot Upgrade Kit
This kit includes everything needed to upgrade all freshwater Minn Kota Ulterra Legacy trolling motor models to the newest BT iPilot system made by Minn Kota.
Fits the following freshwater Minn Kota trolling motor models:
- Minn Kota Ulterra 80 models from 2015 - 2016
- Minn Kota Ulterra 112 models from 2015 - 2016
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
Parts included with this kit:
||Part Number (Old Part Numbers)
||Ulterra BT iPilot Head Controller FW
||iPilot BT Remote
||2390800 (2370817, 2370818, 2994862, 2994862R)
||Lanyard w/ Carabineer
||iPilot BT Quick Reference Manual
||iPilot Installation Instructions
After the installation process has been completed and your trolling motor is connected to power you will need to learn the remote to the head controller. Instructions are as follows: iPilot BT Remote Pairing Instructions