Part Number: 2774156-RT/SP
Old Part Numbers: 1866315
Minn Kota Saltwater RT/SP to BT iPilot Upgrade Kit
This kit includes everything needed to upgrade all saltwater Minn Kota RT/SP trolling motor models to the newest BT iPilot system made by Minn Kota. The control box assembly is included in this kit and will need to be replaced to allow the new iPilot Head Controller to fit.
Fits the following saltwater Minn Kota trolling motor models:
- Minn Kota RT/SP and Riptide Saltwater PowerDrive models from 2007 - 2016
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock: Just press a button, and Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS systems, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot automatically, without touching your trolling motor. Spot-Lock with jog can be accomplished by adding a heading sensor (sold separately, 1866680). You can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
Parts included with this kit:
||Riptide PowerDrive BT iPilot Head Controller SW
||Control Box Assembly SW
||iPilot BT Remote
||Insert Plug/Screw Kit SW
||Lanyard w/ Carabineer
||iPilot BT Quick Reference Manual
In addition to the included instructions, the last step of the removal process will include removing the screw that holds the control box to the shaft of the trolling motor and installing the new control box that is included with this kit. Installation instructions.
After the installation process has been completed and your trolling motor is connected to power you will need to learn the remote to the head controller. Instructions are as follows: iPilot BT Remote Pairing Instructions