Part Number: 2774150
Old Part Numbers: 2774050
Minn Kota Saltwater Terrova BT iPilot Upgrade Kit
This kit includes everything needed to upgrade all saltwater Minn Kota Terrova BT trolling motor models to the newest BT iPilot system made by Minn Kota.
Fits the following saltwater Minn Kota trolling motor models:
- Minn Kota Riptide Terrova 55 BT models from 2017 - Present
- Minn Kota Riptide Terrova 80 BT models from 2017 - Present
- Minn Kota Riptide Terrova 112 BT models from 2017 - Present
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock: Just press a button, and Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS systems, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot automatically, without touching your trolling motor. Spot-Lock with jog can be accomplished by installing a Minn Kota Heading Sensor (not included). You can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
Parts included with this kit:
||Part Number (Old Part Numbers)
||Riptide Terrova BT iPilot Head Controller SW
||iPilot BT Remote
||2390800 (2370817, 2370818, 2994862, 2994862R)
||Lanyard w/ Carabineer
||iPilot BT Quick Reference Manual
||iPilot Installation Instructions
After the installation process has been completed and your trolling motor is connected to power you will need to learn the remote to the head controller. Instructions are as follows: iPilot BT Remote Pairing Instructions