Part Number: 1854021
Accessory Product Code: MKA-21
Old Part Numbers: 1854027
Minn Kota Freshwater Composite Quick Release Bracket
Easily remove your Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive or Pontoon Hand Control bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design leaves deck clear when the motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with a padlock (not included).
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drops in over deck-mounted puck
- Composite construction resistant to rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and locking pin
- Locking handle can be secured with 1/4", short shank padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon and Deckhand 40
- NOTE: Not for use with any 112 lbs. thrust motors or any motor with a shaft length of 72” or longer. Instead use the MKA-53 model.
- Designed for use in freshwater
Minn Kota MKA-21 Quick Release Bracket Product Manual
Minn Kota MKA-21 Quick Release Bracket Mounting Dimensions