Product Code: 411730-1
Humminbird ICE Helix 5 Chirp GPS G3
The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3 will not only help you catch the fish, it will help you find where to catch them. Take advantage of outstanding features like Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar with 3/4" target separation, CHIRP Interference Rejection, built-in GPS with Humminbird® Basemap and compatibility with both LakeMaster® or Navionics® maps for precision fishing. Additional features designed specifically for the ICE angler, including AutoChart Live ICE, Jig Charge Mode and split-screen views separate this unit from all others on the ICE. Take it all in on an ultra-bright 5" full color HD LCD display.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: See high-resolution returns of individual fish, bait and structure on both the flasher and traditional 2D sonar views at greater depths and range, with target separation down to 3/4".
- CHIRP Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing sonar signals from cluttering your screen, providing a clear view in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Adjustable Sonar Zoom: Hone in on fish, whether they are tight to the bottom, or suspended high in the water column. Utilize 2X zoom on the flasher screen, or up to 16X zoom on 2D sonar view.
- Internal Precision GPS Built-in: Take the guesswork out of finding your fishing spot. Pinpoint your location by marking waypoints of your most productive areas and navigate out to your spot and back safely with GPS tracks.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
- AutoChart Live ICE: Create real-time 1-foot contour maps of your fishing spots to find fish faster. Create maps on ICE to show humps and drop-offs or entire reefs, while utilizing Humminbird® LakeMaster® features, Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset.
- MicroSD Card Reader: Single card reader slot used for premium mapping, software updates or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints from your ICE HELIX.
- Ultra Bright and Detailed LCD Display: The ICE HELIX screen provides everything you need to know, on a crystal-clear display with adjustable brightness. Whether in a fish house or on open ICE, you'll easily be able to see digital depth display, sonar returns and more exclusive features, all shown in real-time.
- Jig Charge Mode: Use your ICE HELIX to charge up your glow-painted spoons and jigs and get back down to the hot bite quickly.
- Portable Shuttle and Carrying Case: The soft-sided carrying case and shuttle mount protect your Humminbird ICE HELIX for safe transport and include built-in cable and transducer management.
- Year-Round Capable: The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP G3 works with all compatible HELIX 5 CHIRP G3 transducers. Simply install an accessory transducer, power cord and gimbal mount on your boat and you'll be ready to hit the water even after the ICE melts.
- What’s Included: ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3 fish finder, Dual Spectrum CHIRP ICE transducer, 9Ah battery and charger, ICE shuttle, hardware, power cable and portable bag.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.
|Display Size - Diagonal
|Display Pixel Matrix
|800H x 480V
|Dual Spectrum CHIRP
|15° & 21° @ -3dB
|50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
|CHIRP - Frequencies Supported
|50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
|Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Interference Rejection, Jig Charge Mode, Portable, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, AutoChart Live Ice
|Memory Card Slot
|Single Micro SD
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak
|Power Output RMS
|Screen Snap Shot
|Transducer Mount Location
|Coast Master Compatibility
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility
|View Preset Keys
|X-Press Menu System
|Custom Digital Readout
|Custom View Selections
|Display Colors Grayscale
|5" - 7"
|XI 9 1521
|MEGA Live Compatibility
Humminbird Helix Series Product Manual
Humminbird ICE Helix Installation Instructions
Humminbird ICE Helix Quick Reference Guide