Part Number: 2304043
This part has been discontinued and is no longer available from Minn Kota. Please call the shop for other options! 715.546.2333
Old Part Number(s): 2304004, 2304014, 2304041
Minn Kota 12 Volt Power Drive, PD/AP, Riptide and RT/AP Control Board
Fits all 12 Volt Power Drive (PD), Power Drive w/ Auto Pilot (PD/AP), Riptide PD and RT/AP models from 2001-2007.
Thrust levels include 40, 45, 50, 54 and 55.
Serial Numbers will contain the following designations after the MK or WW:
AB, AC, AD, AE, AF, AG, AH
Will NOT work with PD/V2 models that use the round foot pedal plug.
This board does also work with 12 volt Power Drives from 1991-2000 that used the 277-4700 foot pedal, but please note that this is not a direct replacement. The original board for these older motors has been discontinued and is no longer available from Minn Kota. However, with a couple simple modifications you will be able to install this board.
- The original board used spade connectors from the drive housing to the control board and the new board uses bullet connectors. If you would like us to supply the bullet connectors please call the store to order.
- The plastic strain relief on the foot pedal plug is not a direct fit. It will literally just hang out of the hole.
- The battery meter may not work.
- This conversion is ONLY possible with 12 volt, NON AUTO PILOT models!! Unfortunately, there is no known conversion for 12 volt AP models with obsolete control boards. If you have a 12 volt Auto Pilot motor prior to 2001 you can upgrade to this control board, but you will NO LONGER have the Auto Pilot feature.
- We have sold this board to many customers who are trying to get a few more years out of their older trolling motors and it has worked perfectly for them. Please keep in mind that this part was not designed to operate pre-2001 motors, it just happens to do so. This conversion will not be as straight forward as other control board replacements.
Not sure if this control board will fit your motor? Please look at the Parts Diagrams.